I was reading up on reasons to lose weight. As if we don’t have enough reasons before but I thought that this was a unique read. Here is what I found out
- Fat makes you forgetful. It was tested that women scored 1 point less on a memory test for every unit higher in BMI.
- Did you know that for every pound you lose you can run up to 4 seconds faster!
- Less foot pain! You aren’t carrying around so much weight on your feet so its lighter!
- Of course you are happier and you feel more confident.
- You can improve your skin!! Your skin is effected by nutrition, to much sugar and carbs, which can cause your skin not to look its glowy self!
- You sleep better. Have to say that is something I haven’t had in a while.
- Did you know that Women who have excess weight was found to make less money then their average weight counterpart. In fact we can make $10,000 a year less. Lose that weight and ask for that raise!
- Reverse or never get Type 2 Diabetes!
- Stop that injury from ever happening. When you lost just 10 pounds you can lose 40 more pounds of pressure off your joints in your ankles, wrists, and knees.
- You can shrink your fat cells. That is right you can shrink your cells smaller. Which means a tinier waist, who doesn’t want that! So you lose that weight and you can get a healthier heart.
So as if we don’t have enough reasons to lose the weight! Here are a few more. You just need to have the right motivation for weight loss. For me here is the biggest reason to loose weight, at least the first 50 pounds
- I can get ANY smart phone on ANY plan!
If you can’t guess I don’t have a smart phone and I really really want one! So the hubby made me a deal. I get down to 160 and the above deal stands. I can feel the pounds dropping ^_^.
So what is your reason for wanting to lose weight? Is it a conventional one? Was it something on this list? Want to look at a few more reasons to lose weight? Check out these sites