Alicia here with the November Shape Stand Outs with Pink on the Cover.
First off I love her tattoo of the dragon. Very nice looking!
Okay on to what stood out for me this month!
- Right when I open up the magazine I am hit by a workout. An ‘Away from home’ workout! Have to love the ‘Wobbly Touchdown’ plus all these moves require nothing more then whats available in your hotel or parents house!
- Pink’s ‘5 Moves to Fab Ab’s’ workout is a hitter! I am going to be adding it to my AB day!
- Have a Desk Job? You need to check out the 3 exercises on ‘Build a Better Workout’ Bonus Plan.
- Turkey Tips! Don’t thaw a ‘frozen’ turkey on your counter top! You need to defrost the turkey with the wrapper in the fridge! You should also allow 1 day for every 4 to 5 pounds, and cook within 2 days of de-frosting it!
- You flying this holiday season? You might get into a layover, so at these Airports are promoting activity!
- At the San Fran Airport hosts a low key YOGA room. It is a free place to stretch and get your OHM on!
- The Chicago O’Hare offers access to the Hilton Hotel Fitness Room! Only $15 for a day.
- Dallas / FortWorth Airport has a LiveWell Walking Path, you can log nearly a mile + two 55 foot high staircases and you end up at a yoga studio!
- Baltimore/Washington Airport offer an area for cyclists to take their bikes for a spin on their 11 mile outside the terminal. Don’t have a bike? You can walk / hike the path!
- Did you know that a Steering Wheel can have up to 1,000 bacteria per square inch!
- Holidays got you stressed? Try some of these tips!
- Cook like a Zen Master – Smell your those herbs and your cooking.
- Hide Your SmartPhone!
- Cheese it – Rough Day? Instead of reaching for the cookies try reaching for a piece of cheese w/ some fruit!
- Nap! My personal favorite…take a rest!
I think I am ready for the Holidays!