So NeverEver’s, I can’t believe it is that time of year again. Okay we have less then a week away! I need these tips more then ever, so I thought to share!
Sharing is awesome right? Anyways, these are my thoughts! Hope you like them!!
Enjoying NOT indulging During the Holidays!
It is the most wonderful time of the year, or at least it is supposed to be. But, with those Holiday parties, Family Drama, or even just the Cold Weather, it can all lead to some over indulgence. I know it does for me!
So how can we still have fun during the Holidays but not over indulge so that the New Year doesn’t have so many resolutions? Here are some tips on surviving the Holidays with all the hard work you did for the year and keeping your sanity!
- Park your car away from the store front. Not only are you putting your car away from possible damage from other cars, but you are putting extra steps in your day. All without really thinking about it, which is the BEST part! Also, should mention that carrying those shopping bags back to your car will double as your weight workout!
- Get those Seven Servings of Fruit and Veggies in first! Not only do they have their normal goodness to them but of course they have the added benefit of keeping you fuller longer. Also, you can’t forget that satisfying crunch!
- Normal is good! That is right, try to get in as many normal days as you can between the parties and traveling. It will help make sure feel good about having that extra cocktail and keep you in the habit of working out / eating right so you don’t start all over again come New Years!
- Meal Planning. You did it all year, yet thoughts of turkey and pot lucks make it a thing of the past. It doesn’t have to be that way! In fact planning your meals during this season is extremely important. Cooking Holiday Dinner or hosting a Holiday Party? Choose the healthier versions of your favorite foods. Here are some swap ideas Here and Here!
- Dress to Impress! Okay, I know it sounds silly, or an ‘Of Course’ moment. But, it is important to dress up while at this years Holiday Events. Reason why…your good clothes are usually tighter, which equals you feeling full faster. So look good and make the party your own!