Happy Wednesday. I hope you all had a great day! Especially since it is Hump Day and that much closer to the weekend!
For me this day felt kind of blah. I felt like I wasn’t able to accomplish anything. Even though I did…I felt that it was more repeating the same stuff over again. Things that I went through before, or things that I thought I handled and yet them came back again.
It was just one of those days. I also think this had to do with the cleanse as well. Since for the 3rd day in a row I am eating and drinking the same thing it made it all the more blah. I guess doing the same thing over and over again isn’t for me.
But on to the cleanse…The Final Day!
Day 3 is basically the same thing as the other days.
- Lots of liquids
- Lots of Shakeology
- And More Liquids
What I want to concentrate on is how I feel and what I learned from this cleanse.
Especially since it just hit me that I didn’t weigh in before the start of this -_-. However that has been taken care of for future.
So how did I feel?
- I didn’t feel hungry
- I didn’t feel deprived
- I had energy – mostly but my one slump I am putting more on work
- I was able to workout
- The bathroom was used a LOT more then before but that is to be expected
- I felt good about myself
- I can eat fewer calories
- Eating a more fulling lunch will keep me satisfied longer and not be as hungry for dinner
- I can drink lots of water
- Watching what I am eating doesn’t mean I will starve
- I miss my shakeology with almond milk
- I can do it