Welcome to Sunday!! My internal clock is so off. I was thinking that yesterday was Sunday and today was Monday. Which is a nice because I really didn’t want it to be Monday! Of course no one really looks forward to Monday…unless its a 3 day weekend ^_~.
So I have been thinking lately…okay actually the idea came to me about 10 minutes ago but who is keeping record of this ^_^. But, I have been thinking about how, without me even thinking about it, healthy choices have become apart of my life. Of course I am still working at it. But here is how Healthy Choices have invaded my life, for the good ^_^.
- Soda is now WAY to sweet for me and I get an upset stomach if I have more then 2 sips.
- I went to Panda Express on Friday and instead of getting a normal 2 plate I went with the bowl and still couldn’t eat it.
- I don’t feel right if I don’t get some type of exercise in that day. Even if its just walking around the neighborhood
- The only snacks in the house is fruits, veggies and yogurt and light cottage cheese (still loving it)
- I end up making my own parfait instead of buying one.
- Salads are pretty yummy
- Breakfast is so important! Plus it makes it for the whole day!
- Water, Tea’s, Juices have become my go to drinks.
- I have been planning my social events around running events