Man did I sleep good last night! After I warmed up dinner (took me 10 minutes w/ Food Prep) and went for a walk. Well after that I basically passed out. Earliest I have ever been to bed, at least in a while, 9pm.
I do have to say it felt good. Didn’t really workout last night…just slept. And you know what? I don’t feel bad about it. Apparently my body needed rest and it…well it let me know. But that doesn’t mean I didn’t want to workout today.
And it mostly worked out. No treadmill at work. Went to lunch late because of some extra little things that came up (yay…) and by the time I got down there both treadmills where taken (grrr). So I just had some of my leftover salad and got lost in a good book. Which is why there are no pictures (oops) I really got sucked in!
But before we start with the…late…Motivational Thursday, let me show off my dinner and workout!
- Chicken Breast cooked in water and then shredded.
- Saute 1/2 an onion and 1 garlic
- Chili Verde (I used Archer Farm’s from Target)
- Once the onion & garlic has been sauteed place the chicken and 1/2 of the chili verde in the pot and allow it to warm up.
- While chicken is being sauced up (yup my word) the other half of the Chili Verde spread it on the wheat tortillas.
- Heat up oven to 350*
- Get the chicken off the stove and scoop 1 spoon full on to the wheat tortilla. Add light American cheese and 1 spoonful of quinoa. Wrap up the tortilla and place it into an oven safe pan.
- Do the above step over until you have enough enchiladas to make you and yours happy.
- Rub the last of the Chili Verde on the top of the enchiladas while sprinkling some of the shredded cheese.
- Place into the oven for 10 minutes.
- Take out of oven and top with some light sour cream and cilantro.
- Serve to your family and bask in the compliments ^_~